Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Andrea Designs

Today I am featuring Andrea Designs where you will find beautiful knitted handmade scarves, shawls, ponchos, baby clothing and more.  Visit Andrea Designs here:

Andrea Designs
Andrea Designs

A few of my favorite items from Andrea Designs are:

Lile Wool Skinny Scarf
Lile Wool Skinny Scarf "Lila"

and

brown handmade knit shawl
brown handmade knit shawl

Make sure you visit Andrea Designs to see all the wonderful knitted scarfs and more.

Now I will share one photo from my shop The Shutterbug Eye.  Also, this and all other photos may be purchased as note cards as well, just look at my featured items on my main studio page.

Mallard Duck standing on rock photograph - 8x10 print
Mallard Duck standing on rock photograph -8x10 print

Stop by tomorrow to see who the Artfire Crazy Train rider is.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

1 comment:

  1. I am now following you. Hope you will follow me also! Awesome pictures!!

    ReplyDelete