Monday, October 19, 2009

The Shutterbug Eye - Featured items

I have added 5 different limited edition ACEO Cards to my studio The Shutterbug Eye. ACEO stands for Art, Cards, Editions & Originals. My limited edition cards are available in quantities of 6 - 11 cards depending on which one. When they sell out, they are gone. If these are a success I will release a new series of different cards.

These are true photographs printed on high quality pearl finish archival paper. Each card is then hand cut. The back has the photo title, month/year, artist name and signature on them. They all come in a protective plastic envelope.

Here are a couple of the offered cards. Visit my studio's ACEO category to see them all.

ACEO Limited Edition - Black Eyed Susan

ACEO Limited Edition - Black Eyed Susan

and

ACEO Limited Edition - Monarch

Limited Edition ACEO Card Monarch Butterfly

Thanks for stopping by and check out my store for all of my ACEO cards, blank photo note cards and fine art photographic prints.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment