Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Shutterbug Eye's handmade finds and updates

Today I'm going to share a greatchocker necklace from Swank.  You can find lots of cool edgy jewelry at Swank so check out the entire shop.

Torch Fired Enamel Steampunk necklace
Torch Fired Enamel Steampunk - Heart on a Chain

Here is another view.

Torch Fired Enamel Steampunk - Heart on a Chain


I have also done a lot of listing in my own Artfire shop.  Here is a fall photo of a white oak that was taken at the Morton Arboretum.

Magnificent White Oak photograph - 4x6 print
Magnificent White Oak photograph - 4x6 print

Thanks for visiting.  Come back tomorrow for more from the world of handmade.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE anything red, and if it's shaped like a heart - all the better! That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that necklace is on my wish list. She has some great jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Edna! I took it at the Morton Arboretum. IT was so tall and i wanted to capture that sense of looking up.

    ReplyDelete