Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Technical difficulties and today's Artfire Crazy Train Rider

I first want to share the process I go through to post this blog.  I first write, often in advance, posts in MixxMade and schedule them to autopost there.  That gets them posted on the MixxMade twitter channel.  Then in the morning I quickly post them here and on www.byhand.me.

This morning, there have been some challenges.  I went to MixxMade and it put me on a GoDaddy site.  I have limited time before work to do this.  At the office I can not access these sites.  So given this problem, today's post may be delayed or may not happen at all.  I had prewritten through end of January.  I do not have the ability to rewrite every post if that is what it comes down to.

If your shop was scheduled in this time period and I am unable to get the original post, I appologize.  I will still get your shop mentioned on the blog.  If you are a reader, I will get my normal features back up as soon as this is figured out.

Crazy Train Rider - today's feature should be on Utterly Eclectic who sells jewelry and supplies.  Visit Utterly Eclectic to see the collection.

Regards,

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography and more

No comments:

Post a Comment