Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Adorable finds at Wearable Art Huggable Friends

Today I am featuring Wearable Art Huggable Friends from Artfire.  This store caught my eye because of this adorable crocheted purple elephant:

Crocheted purple elephant 3.5 inches
Crocheted purple elephant 3.5 inches tall

When I was little I didn't have a teddy bear, I had an elephant.  I went through so many, my parents would replace them while I sleep.  This just caught my eye and made me remember all the stories I was told about me and my elephant.

There are other great finds at Wearable Art Huggable Friends too such as this beautiful hat, see I'm sharing a huggable friend and some wearable art:

Blossom Hat Large 20
Blossom Hat Large 20" hand knit cream and peach

Make sure to visit Wearable Art Huggable Friends to see all the wonderfully beautiful and adorable items.

As I was attracted to Wearable Art Huggable Friends due to the really cute huggable friends  I think I will stick with the cute them when I share one  item from my shop The Shutterbug Eye.

Photograph of Cute Gosling 8x10 print
Photograph of Cute Gosling 8x10 print

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you enjoyed the finds.  Come  back tomorrow to see who is riding the Crazy Train.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment