Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Shutterbug Eye now has a website

Yep, visit http://www.theshutterbugeye.com to see my recently launched web page featuring:
A little bit about me, see here I am.

DK Miller

I also have information on pet photography and galleries of examples.

Pet photograph of retriever with toys
The above is a retriever mix playing with her toys.

In addition to pet photography I have a Store with my nature photos and note cards.  It includes an ArtFire Rapid Cart and you can link to my ArtFire store to see the full selection.  My store is here:

The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

And the site Blog links out to my photo blog.  So please visit The Shutterbug Eye and check it all out.  I'd love your comments.

Please also note that I am having a sale through the end of the year.  All items have been marked down by 5% and if you use the code FREESHIP on purchases of 4x6 or 8x10 photograph prints you will get free domestic shipping.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment