Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ali's Custom Crafted Jewelry

Ali's Custom Crafted Jewelry

Today I am featuring Ali's Custom Crafted Jewelry.  Click above to visit her store and see the full selection of great jewelry available.  Today I will share a few items from Ali's that caught my eye.

I love the uniqueness of this hummingbird necklace

Hummingbird Sterling Silver necklace
Hummingbird Sterling necklace

These Swarovski crystal earrings are simple and beautiful

Swarovski Indian Pink goldfilled earrings
Swarovski Indian Pink goldfilled earrings

I just shared two items from Ali's but it was hard to pick just two.  Be sure to visit Ali's Custom Crafted Jewelry and see all the great finds yourself from Swarovski crystal to sterling silver and more, there is sure to be something you'll like.

From my shop, The Shutterbug Eye, I will share this close up rose photo that invites you to smell the rose.

Smell the Rose Photograph - 8x10 print
Smell the Rose photograph - 8x10 print

Visit The Shutterbug Eye to see the full selection of photographs, note cards and more.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment