Saturday, November 14, 2009

Featured Studio today - Ren Studio

Today I am featuring a gorgeous wall sculpture from Ren Studio which features multi medium fine art.  Visit the Ren Studio to see the full selection.

dryad wall sculpture
dryad wall sculpture - upcycled  my scene doll -

I am also going to share this beautiful watercolor ACEO card:

Ren Studio original water color ACEO
Ren Studio original water color ACEO

Make sure to visit Ren Studio to see all the great pieces.

From my studio, The Shutterbug Eye, I am sharing a pretty orange lily macro.

Orange Lily Close-up photograph - 8x10 fine art print
Orange Lily Glose-up photograph - 8x10 fine art print

Come by tomorrow to see who is riding the crazy train!

DK Miller 
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment