Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Finds from Roxy's Rox and one of my ACEO Limited Editions

Today I am featuring Roxy's Rox Artfire studio.  Roxys Rox features a variety of handmade jewelery and I'd like to share a few pieces with you.

First this really cool pendant made from zinc alloy.

Purple Pendant Necklace
Purple Pendant Necklace

Always a fan of turquoise, check out these pretty earrings:

Turquoise and Copper Earrings
Turquoise and Copper Earrings

There are many other great pieces at Roxy's Rox so be sure to visit her studio here:

Roxy's Rox
Roxy's Rox


From my studio, I  am going to share one of my limited edition ACEO cards.

ACEO Limited Edition Print - Honey Bee
ACEO Limited Edition Print - Honey Bee

Stop by my studio, The Shutterbug Eye, to see my full selection of limited edition ACEO cards, note cards and photographs.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment