Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today's featured Artfire shop - Life's Moments Captured

Today I am featuring Life's Moments Captured.  You can get great banners and AV's, photo editing, photo montages and more there.  Visit at

Life's Moments Captured

Here is one of her photo montages.  It is a 50 photo montage.  You can also get a 100 photo montage, birth announcements and pet memorials.

50 Photo Montage
50 Photo Montage

If you are a shop owner you can find a variety of banners and AV's from pre-set designs to custom.  A basic banner and AV costs $5.  I got my AV and banner here and my AV has become my logo pretty much.  A great deal in my opion.

I will share my AV and links to my stores to show a custom example where she used my photography to make an AV and Banner that really reflects me and my work.  Here is my AV for my artfire shop.  Check out my store to see how it works with my banner.  This is for my Artfire store.



The Shutterbug Eye AV

Here is my Etsy link so you can see how I used the same AV/banner adapted there:  http://theshutterbugeye.etsy.com

And last, here it is set up for 1000 Markets:  http://theshutterbugeye.1000markets.com

As you can see this works for all of my shops, is professional looking, shows my work in it.  I love it and have gotten so many complements.

So stop by Life's Moments Caputred to see all the great work and get your shop looking it's professional best.

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

No comments:

Post a Comment