Thursday, November 12, 2009

Craft Junky - great crocheted slippers on Etsy

Today I am featuring an Etsy store as I hope to make this blog more than just one venue but all of handmade.  Today's featured shop is Craft Junky who makes colorful, stylish crocheted slippers and house shoes.

The first item I want to share is this pair of Pink Crocheted rubber foam soled shoes.  The soles are just 5mm thick so that the shoes are still handy to slip in your purse and bring anywhere.  Check them out:

Ladies size 7 1/2 to 8 crocheted Indoor Slippers
Ladies size 7 1/2 to 8 Crocheted Indoor Slippers
(slip-ons with rubber foam sole)

There are many other cute slippers in Craft Junkies store so I am going to share one more pair, a maryjane, because I just love all maryjanes.

Ladies Size 8 1/2 to 9 Crocheted Indoor Slippers
Ladies Size 8 1/2 to 9 Crocheted Indoor Slippers
(maryjanes with rubber foam sole)

Be sure to stop by Craft Junky to see the full selection of stylish crocheted indoor slippers as I can only show a couple here.

Now, as you may or may not know but in addition to Artfire I also have a store on etys with cards and photographs.  I will share one of my cards from my Etsy shop The Shutterbug Eye.

4 Rich Orange Flower Note Cards
4 Rich Orange Flower Note Cards

Feel free to visit me on Etsy at http://theshutterbugeye.etsy.com, on Artfire at http://theshutterbugeye.artfire.com or on 1000 Markets at http://theshutterbugeye.1000markets.com.

Stop by regularly to see more Handmade Artisan finds!

DK Miller
The Shutterbug Eye, Nature photography & more

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for reviewing my Artfire shop today... It's hard work all over at the moment, isn't it? I really like your photography and saw that you use Moo.com for the greeting cards. They look fab! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, no problem. Thanks for the compliments on my photography. Where did you get the idea I used moo.com though? I had not heard of moo.com until reading your comment? Maybe you are thinking of someone else? i actually have a template that I put the photos into and then I print the cards on a white card stock myself. I did look at moo.com - pretty cool looking. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete